Thursday, November 5, 2009
Happy Belated Halloween
Okay, so I'm just getting back in the game, so none of you should be surprised that I'm just getting to posting for Halloween. If you are surprised, I guess you don't know me as well as you thought. :)
We had a wonderful Halloween. Easton was a ninja-turtle, and yes, he knew that his turtle name was Raphael. He has already decided what he wants to be for the next five Halloweens. He tried to change his costume between parties on Halloween, but I told him he chose to be a ninja-turtle and that although he looked cute in his levis, cowboy boots and khaki jacket cinched with a belt to hold his sword, he could be a “Star War’s man” another year.
Averie was the cutest pumpkin ever. She didn’t want anything to do with the darling hat that went with the costume, so the black bows had to be sufficient. I was a witch and Landon was a scarecrow. The plan was for us to be Elphaba and Fiero from Wicked, but as you can tell by the pictures, we didn’t quite pull it off. It was fun anyways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Wow, Averie has grown! Cute kids and cute costumes! Haley, you look so great!
So cute! I love it!
I am bound and determined that one of these days I will be a fun and cool fun and dress up for Halloween too. Your kids are lucky to have you ;) Looks like you guys had a great holiday! Your kids are so cute.
Haley...you straightened your hair...I like it. I am still bummed that I have NEVER seen your kids on Halloween...EVER! They are just so stinkin' cute!
I have two words for you...LOVE IT!!! :-) Mom Castillo
You can only pull WICKED characters off if you break out in song... maybe next years party :)
Thanks for getting all the costumes together. You are the best mommy and wife ever! We are lucky to have you. I love you with all my heart!
You all looked so dang cute! I can't believe how grown up Easton looked with his mask on. I remember when Nathan went as a Ninja turtle!!
i love the picts. And you are a very cute witch.
I am just kind of starting. But I am charging $35 for one time or $60 for 4 times. Each time being an hour and a free consultation with a purchase of anything. I am kind of excited about it.
Post a Comment