
I have great intentions of sending Christmas cards out every year. Well, as you can tell, once again, it didn't happen. So, consider yourself included on the Christmas card list that is yet to exist. Maybe next year my good intentions will actually yield results. We hope you all have a Merry Christmas. We feel very blessed to have so many wonderful people around us. This truly is a magical time of year and we're grateful for all of the blessings that we have and the the opportunity to reflect on the birth of our Savior.
4 comments:
oh HEY!
glad to see you on here. i will have to save your blog to my thingy.
i miss everyone down there so much. i love love love that neighborhood.
Haley, cute hair...how do you do that? Ha! Ha! Seriously, looks good...can't wait to see it in person. And fun with Santa and Mrs. Claus! Hope that homecoming was great yesterday! :)
This does NOT count as a card.... but nice try :)
You are a step ahead of me. I had intentions of sending cards out this year as well and didn't get to them...then I thought I would post something on my blog, and didn't get to that either. I think it totally counts!
Post a Comment