Grandpa Castillo, Aunt Jen, Landon and Easton went to the BYU vs. Wyoming game a couple weekends ago. Easton was sooo excited all week! He had a great time. His favorite part was watching Cosmo the Cougar run around the stadium. For like a week after they went to the game he remembered Cosmo in his prayers. It was either “thankful that we got to see Cosmo” or “please bless that we get to see Cosmo again.” Little boys' prayers are answered because he's going to the game this weekend!



Gooooooo Cougars!! He even learned the ra ra cheer after the fight song!
6 comments:
Cute posts, man such a busy little boy!!! I love the way he says, goooooo COUGARS!!! His blood runs true blue!
That is awesome. You have such cute kids.
Go Cougs! What a cute prayer! I think every time Aubrey prays I have to stop myself from laughing. Maybe I should pray that I get to go to a BYU game!...oh wait...I went to the last one:)
L_U_C_K_Y!1 I should start praying to GO to a game too!
Funny, Sweet Boy! Have fun at the game while I am in Rexburg with Shelly. Hope he gets to see Cosmo lots of times next year when you get to have season tickets with us! Get him praying for that one, would you? That would be the best. GOOOOO COUGS!!
Noooooo! Not another BYU fan! Oh well, he's cute so we'll have to let it slide.
Post a Comment